There's a significant difference, between, leadership, and GENUINE leadership! Anyone, might, either, be elected, selected, or ascend to some position, but, few, actually become relevant, genuine, real leaders! While a meaningful leader, will, often, fully examine, and consider, the group's history, heritage, mission, goals, goals, and perceptions, in an objective, focused manner, most will be willing to proceed, with the same – old, same – old ways, and ideas! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why, it's such an essential consideration.
1. Generate goodwill; greater good: What will you do, in order to generate goodwill, in a positive, forward – looking manner? Will you emphasize the greater good, or, focus on your personal / political agenda, and self – interest?
2. Empathy; emphasis: Great leaders, consistently, prioritize, effective listening, and learning, from every conversation, and experience, and consistently, proceeding with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! This must direct someone to place his emphasis, where it will best serve the interests of those he serves and represents!
3. Needs; next: If you hope to make a difference, for the better, instead of simply, changes, for change – sake, you must emphasize, and prioritize, needs, goals, and objectives, consistently! Always, fully consider options and alternatives, and consider, a well – considered, step – by – step, process, so you are prepared, for whatever, comes next!
4. Urge; useful; unique: What unique characteristics, and / or, qualities, to you possess, which might make a useful difference, for your organization, and citizens, both in a relevant, as well a sustainable manner? Will you have the ability, and willingness, to urge others, to further commitment and involvement, in a well – articulated, inspiring, motivating, way?
5. Integrity; innovate; imagination: Real leaders, consistently, proceed, with absolute integrity, instead of settling, merely, for taking the path, of least resistance! How might you innovate, for the common good? Will you proceed, with a well – considered, imagination, which serves the best interests of your group, and constituents?
6. Niceties; nuances: Although, leaders should be open, honest, and real, they should possess, and use, the niceties, which attract others, to further involvement, and commitment. This means, realizing, one must recognize specific nuances, and use the best approach, to making the organization, stronger, more relevant, and sustainable!
7. Endurance; excellence: Never settle for good – enough, but demand your utmost degree of personal excellence! Recognize, there will always be obstacles, and handle these challenges, with consistent endurance, and meaningful focus, strategy, and actions!
How will you ensure, you provide relevant, meaningful, effective, GENUINE leadership? Do you have the commitment, and are you, up, to the task?
Will You Provide GENUINE Leadership? – leadership
Source by Richard Brody
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. This Website is made available by the Publisher for educational and other informational purposes only, and this Website seeks to facilitate engaging and constructive conversations about business innovation and the application of technological advances in business and administrative profession. The “Publisher” is Kaduna Business School, LLC.
FAIR USE NOTICE. This Website may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of issues of innovation and the application of cutting-edge technologies in the law and the legal profession. The Publisher believes this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the Copyright Law. In accordance with THE LAW, the material on this Website is included for educational and informational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Will You Provide GENUINE Leadership? ,
Richard Brody, https://ezinearticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539