How can anyone, be considered, to be, a true, relevant, meaningful leader, unless/ until, his primary focus, and highest priority, is, to consistently, ENRICH his organization, constituents, and stakeholders, in a real way? Although, many, either are elected, selected, or ascend, to positions of leadership, this mindset, often, differentiates true leaders, from the rest – of – the = pack! It’s not about someone, claiming, to feel this way, but, rather, identifying, which path one takes, when there are obstacles, the path, of least resistance, or the one, less often, taken. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, some of the key necessities, etc.
1. Excellence; endurance; empathy: A true leader realizes, he does not have all the answers, and, thus, commits, consistently, to effectively, listening, and learning, from every conversation, and experience, in order to proceed with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! He possesses the endurance, to persist, when pseudo – leaders, so easily, give – up! Great leaders demand their utmost degree of meaningful, relevant, excellence, and never settle, for good – enough!
2. Needs; niche/ nuances: It’s essential to prioritize the needs of the group, and stakeholders, while identifying the niche, and nuances, which directly relate, to the best interests of this specific set of individuals, and organization!
3. Relevant; responsive; responsible; reliable; realistic: If one fails to provide relevant leadership, which is truly, consistently, responsive, he is not a leader! He must be responsible, reliable, and willing to explain his reasoning, and rationale, in a realistic, inspiring, motivating manner!
4. Ideas; imagination; innovate; insights: The quality of one’s character, often determines, the meaning of his insights! Group need leaders, with the well – developed, imagination, and willingness/ ability, to innovate, and introduce, relevant ideas, in the best interests of his constituents!
5. Character; clarity; coordinate: We need leaders, with the best character, and willingness/ ability, to proceed with the finest degree of clarity! They must coordinate the efforts of the group, to address, the perceptions, needs, and priorities, of stakeholders!
6. Healing; head/ heart: Rather than using empty rhetoric, making promises, and articulating a vitriol – filled message, it is wise to choose leaders, who prioritize healing, instead of polarizing/ adversarial approaches, etc! This requires combining the finest aspects of one’s logical and emotional components, in a head/ heart balance.
To be considered, a real leader, the priority must be, to ENRICH others! Are you, up to the task and responsibility?
Why Real Leaders Must ENRICH Others? – leadership
Source by Richard Brody
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. This Website is made available by the Publisher for educational and other informational purposes only, and this Website seeks to facilitate engaging and constructive conversations about business innovation and the application of technological advances in business and administrative profession. The “Publisher” is Kaduna Business School, LLC.
FAIR USE NOTICE. This Website may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of issues of innovation and the application of cutting-edge technologies in the law and the legal profession. The Publisher believes this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the Copyright Law. In accordance with THE LAW, the material on this Website is included for educational and informational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Why Real Leaders Must ENRICH Others?,
Richard Brody, https://ezinearticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539