Musa is an associate of the Nigerian Council for Management Development, a certified curriculum developer (DACUM & SCID) from the Ohio State University and a Certified Microfinance, Business Advocacy and SME Toolkit trainer. He is a Human Development Specialist and a founding member of the Kaduna Business School faculty, as a result, he has facilitated courses in organizational development, marketing, sales and business development, creativity and innovation. He also teaches on the KBS/IEI Banking Operations Diploma Program, making him one of the most active members of the KBS faculty.
On the international stage, he has taught on executive programs at the S.P. Jain School of Management Dubai, The National Technology University of Singapore (NTU) and the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy Singapore.
As a management consultant he has led and participated in several consulting assignments for key clients amongst which are:
• The restructuring of the Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON)
• The baseline study of Tertiary Institutions and Research Centers in Nigeria for the Office of the Head of Service of the Federation.
• Staff promotion exercises DICON
• Staff promotion exercise for the National Security Printing and Minting Company (NSPMC)
• Team Building Retreat for Unity Bank Risk Management Team (2008)
• Management& Staff Retreat for the Education Trust Fund that led to the change of Name from ETF to TETFund (2009)
• Board Retreat for the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board (2006)
• Staff Retreat for the Center for Clinical Care and Research University of Maryland School of Medicine-UMSOM (2013)
• Independent Business Monitor for School-for-Start Ups UK (2012)
• Independent Business Monitor for School for Growbridge UK (On-going)
• Recruitment exercise for Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN). Led the recruitment of Electrical Engineers from Northwest Geopolitical Zone (2013)
He is currently Director of the KBS-Center for Executive Education.