About This Course
The goal of this programme is to help leaders develop and champion a disruptive mindset in the organizations to foster innovation and growth. Senior managers who are “disruptors” are better prepared to equip their teams with the ability to withstand external threats, like competition, technology, government regulations, demographic shifts, economic uncertainty, and other influences. This course combines proven methods with new insights and ideas that will grow disruptive thinking skills.
• What is meant by “disruption”
• A dirsuption-Ready checklist
• Developing the “disruptive mindset”-create, engage & adapt
• Developing the skills for disruptive leadership
• Design for disruption (DFD)
• Scanning for (TOTs) Threats, Opportunities and trends
• Identifying potential disruptors
• Who is more likely to be disrupted
• Simulation: Experiencing “disruption”
• Leading with courage:The disruptors "edge"
• A disruptive innovation action-plan
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
• Describe what is meant by “disruption”
• Develop a “disruptive" mindset and the skills for disruptive leadership
• Scan for threats, opportunities and trends
• Identify potential disruptors/technologies
• Know who is more likely to be disrupted
• Evaluate their journey towards courageous leadership
• Create a disruptive innovation action-plan.
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Basic business concepts
- Typical senior management and leadership positions in attendance should include:
- Executives, directors and senior managers from all sectors. Leaders responsible for crafting and executing organization-wide strategic transformation.
- Leaders in all sectors who are keen to navigate difficult change processes.