Entrepreneurship :- A dream seen by many but accomplished by a handful. why?
This is because seeing a dream is one thing and accomplishing it, is a story of another level. I am going to give you reasons for what drives a normal person to become a start up owner or a future CEO? Boldness and guts are required to follow your dream. You need to take this calculated risk.
1) Creativity and innovation :- Now, you are free to do your own stuff. Whatever you feel like doing is achievable. Now, you don’t need to seek permission for anything. You are the captain of the cruise. You can sail it the way you see right. But remember on this path if the profit is yours then you are also liable for the loss. You see every coin has two sides. But this is the first reason why being an entrepreneur is mind blowing and when you experience it, you realize it was a risk worth taking.
2) Financial freedom:- Now, you don’t answer accounts department to explain your spending. You can spend the money the way you like it. But, the flip side of the coin is you need to be more precise in your calculations because working as an entrepreneur you need to take care of a lot more important matters now and spend your money wisely.
3) Legend is what you will be called after your success:- The reason you crave to be an entrepreneur is that you have an awesome plan with which you wish to awestruck people. For this entire dream you just have a plan and a vision. Well friends legends are those who walk through these roads of vision and live their dream in reality. What they have created for the world is what provides them their legacy? So, if you wish to be a legend entrepreneurship could be your answer.
4) Your dream job is at your doorstep:- Now, you have no reason to fail. why? Because you are doing the job of your dreams that’s why. You are now provided by all the resources and time in the world to create something you always wished to. This is the chance of doing your dream job. Your heart, mind and senses will give you a sense of fulfillment as you get the feeling, you are doing what you are meant to do. You understand that you are at your rightful place in the world. This scenario makes you accomplish wonders.
5) Facing Leadership in reality:- You must have felt many times in your life that I am a worthless guy, this is just not me. Well that’s a story in the past. Because here you are needed as the captain of the ship. You are telling different departments their jobs. You know at the core of your plan that when everyone achieves their required result, the combined success will serve as the fuel to your entire ship. Now, you have the vision, the confidence and the farsightedness of a Leader.
Five Reasons Why Being an Entrepreneur Is Mind Blowing – How You Can Become One With A Bold Attitude – entrepreneur
Source by Siddharth Chaudhary
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. This Website is made available by the Publisher for educational and other informational purposes only, and this Website seeks to facilitate engaging and constructive conversations about business innovation and the application of technological advances in business and administrative profession. The “Publisher” is Kaduna Business School, LLC.
FAIR USE NOTICE. This Website may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available in an effort to advance understanding of issues of innovation and the application of cutting-edge technologies in the law and the legal profession. The Publisher believes this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the Copyright Law. In accordance with THE LAW, the material on this Website is included for educational and informational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond “fair use,” you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Five Reasons Why Being an Entrepreneur Is Mind Blowing – How You Can Become One With A Bold Attitude,
Siddharth Chaudhary, https://ezinearticles.com/expert/Siddharth_Chaudhary/2485452