The Entrepreneurship Support Centre (ESC)
The Kaduna Business School’s Entrepreneurship Support Center was established in the year 2004 with the support of the World Bank MSME funding supervised by the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC). The grant, supported lecturer capacity building and the acquisition of equipment for the delivery of high level training to MSMEs in Kaduna state. The center has evolved to become one of Nigeria’s leading Enterprise Development Centers. A few of our outstanding laurels:
- Youwin Training, Monitoring and Evaluation- Federal Government of Nigeria
- Business Edge – International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- NYSC Entrepreneurship Development Programme – Bank of Industry
- The Business Development Service Provider trainer Programme- World Bank GEM
- Grooming Enterprise Programme – Enterprise Development Center EDC Lagos
- SURE-P Enterprise Development Programme-Federal Government of Nigeria
- Venture Creation in Retirement Programme –Nigerian Armed forces
- The Kaduna Start Up Entrepreneurship Programme (KADSTEP) –Government of Kaduna State/Bank of Industry
- The National BDSP Accreditation Programme-Federal Government of Nigeria/SMEDAN
- AGSMIS Training- Central Bank of Nigeria
In May 2019, Ventures Platform, Abuja partnering with the KBS Enterprise Support Center will launch a Digital Entrepreneurship Programme with the support of the World Bank. This will be one of the very first interventions of this nature particularly in the northern parts of the country. The programme-clique on Kaduna promises to cover the less privileged youth and women entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurship Support Centre
Whatever Challenge you are facing within your Organization, You Can Find a Solution at KBS which is focused on giving knowledge that produces instant results.
At KBS-ESC we are diverse, welcoming, accepting and passionate about being the best we can be. Join us to make your experience unforgettable.
1. Companies are aggressively moving to computerized support of...
We’ve heard stories of penniless immigrants who came to...
B School (Business School) is a university-level institute that...
You have been hearing the words design thinking everywhere...