Making Systems Work
Why do so many well-planned programmes end up as disappointments? One major reason is a lack of understanding of systems. Our world is a conglomeration of systems that lend themselves to enquiry but most managers are preoccupied with individual system components. This narrow view causes decision makers to end up solving the same problem multiple times. “Making Systems Work” will convey a better understanding of how the components of a system influence the conduct of that system. Accordingly, this robust insight will help you get to the core of difficult organizational and societal problems. One of the benefits of this course is to help you minimize “policy resistance” – a phenomenon whereby leaders become confused about how a seemingly astute policy decision ended up worsening the original situation. “Making Systems Work” will help you to quickly wrap your mind around important developments by sharpening your view of the big picture displayed by the interplay of overlapping systems.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 69 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 52
- Assessments Self