This course will provide core information and knowledge about the disciplined rubric of innovation. It will establish a clear understanding of innovation that departs from the myths around which common notions of innovation are built. By every account innovativeness comes with a general positive air which managers want to be associated with. Commonly held beliefs suggest that an algorithm or a process can be followed to bring about innovation; this has only created more confusion.
Innovation is needed in every sector and innovativeness in one sector can ultimately spin-off to others. Participants for this course are therefore drawn from every sector.
- What is Innovation? Is it the “New” or the “Changed”
- The Prevailing Myths Of Innovation; Why It Is Important To Immediately Unlearn Them
- The Discipline of Inventiveness
- Working Under Creative Pressure
- The Organizational Enablers of Creativity
- Disruptions/Disorder: Are they bad or good?
- Does Problem Solving Point the Way to Innovation?
- Configurations of Innovative Organizations
- Knowledge Management
- Reward Systems
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers/ Officers From any Sector who Want to Understand the Rigors and Gains of Innovation
- Senior and Midlevel Officers in MDAs
- Specialists and Professionals such as HR Managers and Other Functional Managers
Kaduna Business School’s professional certificates of proficiency are designed to help professionals enhance their job performance and marketability in their respective fields. Our certificates issued after an educational process designed to offer individuals knowledge. These certificates are designed for both newcomers to the industry as well as seasoned professionals.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1500
- Assessments Yes