The program is designed for participants to understand project finance models at the Public Sector level, it aims to providing executives who have no formal training in finance with an understanding of the financial consequences of their decisions and equip them with basic project financial modeling tools, to enable them make decisions that will enhance the success of their organizational projects. It provides tools that will enable them make sense of the numbers and issues of project finance and financial modeling and management of the limited resources available for a project.
- Understanding project finance from a project management point of view
- The importance of project finance
- Project financing: Identify the structure and parties
- The Contractual framework of project finance
- Project appraisal and valuation
- Building a financial model using Excel
- Using financial modelling to do project evaluation
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements to identify problems and make decisions
- Evaluate the impact of project risk on project finance and execution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers with responsibilities for project financial planning
- Those involved in a Public Private Partnership agreement
- Managers involved in project implementation
Kaduna Business School’s professional certificates of proficiency are designed to help professionals enhance their job performance and marketability in their respective fields. Our certificates issued after an educational process designed to offer individuals knowledge. These certificates are designed for both newcomers to the industry as well as seasoned professionals.
After completing this course participants would be offered Kaduna Business School’s Professional Certificates of Proficiency in Project Finance.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 89
- Assessments Yes