This programme will identify various negotiation styles and when to use each one. Many of the features of negotiations are common to a wide range of contexts. The purpose of this programme will be to assist you to become a better all-round negotiator. You will have an opportunity to practice your negotiation skills as they are embedded in the principles learned through the programme. Conflict occurs in every social system when expectations differ between certain members, if handled effectively it can be a learning opportunity for the organization, if handled poorly the stability of the organization could come under threat.
- The Art of Negotiation
- Planning for the Negotiation
- Opening Negotiations and Creating Rapport
- Influencing the Outcomes of Your Negotiation
- Overcoming Barriers and Closing the Deal
- Identifying Tension
- Understanding & Recognizing Conflict.
- Avoidance and Accommodation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior administrators in MDAs
- Business Managers in the private sector
- Officers of the various arms of the armed forces
Kaduna Business School’s professional certificates of proficiency are designed to help professionals enhance their job performance and marketability in their respective fields. Our certificates issued after an educational process designed to offer individuals knowledge. These certificates are designed for both newcomers to the industry as well as seasoned professionals.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes