Recharging your knowledge and skills in conducting accurate financial analysis is a fundamental component of organizational strategy and overall success. Understanding how to use financial indicators and benchmarks to allocate resources and evaluate potential projects for maximum return-on-investment. Financial analysis takes the guesswork out of the planning process and enables you to keep tabs on how your organization is performing.
COURSE CONTENT IN BRIEF
- Vision and goals in different organizations from the financial standpoint
- Scorecard Tools for effective strategy and tactical decisions
- Financial perspectives and measures
- Drivers of financial performance
- Capital budgeting
- Financial forecasting
- Financial Management
- Key Administrative Processes
- Application of Information Technology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Financial Analysts, Accountants, Budget Controllers and Treasurers of Companies, Government departments, agencies and parastatals.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 days
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes