Caring for Citizens As Customers
Government provides indirect services to all citizens and residents, it also delivers direct services to specific individuals and groups. Customer care in the public service requires employees to skilfully manage many complicated interactions and it is quite common to find both sides primed for a bad experience. For this reason, government employees should develop specialized knowledge and the proficiency to resolve common “customer” issues and also respond to unpleasant and tense situations. In this course,you will learn how to address “customer” aggression, obnoxious behaviour and criticisms and what to do when you spot cues such as “menacing body language”. You will also learn the skills for self-preservation, realize when an extra pair of hands are need or if escalation is required. The course will also analyze a typology of “customers”and how to recognize each type.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Kaduna Business School’s professional certificates of proficiency are designed to help professionals enhance their job performance and marketability in their respective fields. Our certificates issued after an educational process designed to offer individuals knowledge. These certificates are designed for both newcomers to the industry as well as seasoned professionals.
After completing this course participants would be offered Kaduna Business School’s Professional Certificates of Proficiency in Caring for Citizens As Customers
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 34
- Assessments Yes