ADVANCED LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
This course is designed to regulate the emotional response and bridge the knowledge gap occasioned by a foreseeable transition from a familiar way life to a less-familiar one. Consequently, the discussions, tools, methods and analyses will focus on mindset cultivation, interpersonal and business skills development, vocational opportunity screening and value creation. The programme will draw on contemporary business concepts and provide case studies of profitable vocations. It will also draw lessons from the discipline of psychology for people undergoing a life-transforming experience.
Leadership skills can be said to be the key ingredient for effective management. What separates good leaders from great leaders? How do you become such a leader? Is it possible to become an even better than you are right now to be a leader of undeniable refinement and quality, admired for continuously developing and improving? The Short answer is that great leaders maintain huge reserves of humility, optimism and a hunger for novelty that causes them to act as a conduit for the reception and transmission of quality ideas and innovations.
- Secrets of Looking Great: Getting Close to your public and getting feedback on your performance
- Leadership Reflections: Thinking Patterns of Great Leaders
- A wise leader: Going Beyond Copying Behaviours
- Development: A question of Time or A Case for More Leaders
- The Psychology of Great Performance: a Balanced World Perspective
- How Real are your Principles
- Blazing your own Trail
- Extraordinarily Empowering people How to Bow out Gracefully
- Legacy Issues: Deciding what fits you the most
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Directors and their Principal Officers in all Government MDAs. Heads of parastatals. Senior Armed forces Personnel. General Managers, Assistant General Managers, Regional Directors and Business Managers in key sectors. Entrepreneurs who aim to grow their organization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes