About This Course
This course will examine the main principles of inclusive leadership. The programme will challenge leaders to step away from their personal “propositon frameworks” and world views and consider diverse perspectives. They can then feed those insights into their decison making process. Leaders are taught to see the strength in diversity and leverage them. Once awake to this natural phenomenon, leaders will be in a better position to improve tolerance and harmony which potentailly bring new levels of organizational performance.
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Basic business concepts
- At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- • Define equality, diversity & inclusiveness.
- • Describe inclusive leadership competences
- • Analyze issues of social disadvantage at work
- • Show how micro-agression can stifle people/groups
- • Demonstrate how to improve engagement
- • Provide a roadmap to propagate inclusion at work
- • Plan a programme for the development of inclusive leaders across the organization