About This Course
Design thinking challenges traditional policy formulation / decision-making with a view to empathizing with the users (citizens) and uncovering their unmet needs. Design thinking achieves this by understanding the beliefs, values, motivations, behaviors, pains, gains and challenges of citizens (users) and provides innovative solutions. Citizens are becoming more alive to their responsibilities as partners in development but their needs are still conveyed as message fragments via random communication platforms. Design Thinking provides the tools to tease out hidden needs of citizens/users in a coherent manner.
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Basic business concepts
- This course is designed for organisations or firms that seek multiple choices for problem solving.
- Those who seek different scenarios to facilitate informed decisions and optimize resources.
- Participants should include:
- • Public Sector Executives and Managers
- • Executives and managers from NGOs
- • Leaders who are driving change
- • Industry Leaders and their teams
- • Influencers who are curious to discover novel collaborative approaches