About This Course
Socio-emotional attributes refer to persons initiating, cultivating and responding to others and forming relationships with other people. Non-cognitive performance indicators such as leadership and effective teamwork are depedent upon socio-emotional competences. Employees with this competence are in a superior position to understand verbal and body gestures that may be influenced by negative emotions when they are working in teams. This is because of the diversified mindsets of different team members which may create obstacles. Therefore teams that are high on the socio-emotional scale understand how others feel and why they feel that way.
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Basic business concepts
- Organizations from every sector that frequently create project teams.
- Newly formed teams, departmental teams and adhoc teams.
- Specific Positions include:
- Heads of departments such as Human Resource Managers, IT managers, finance managers. Project Managers and supervisors